New York Aquarium Group Sales
Just off the boardwalk of Brooklyn’s famous Coney Island, dive in and explore the incredible diversity of the world’s oceans! During your visit, see our revitalized exhibits post super storm Sandy. Experience our brand new Aquatheater and our remarkable Sea Lion Celebration. Come be a part of the New York Aquarium's amazing transformation.Due to damage from Hurricane Sandy, portions of the Aquarium are closed including Sharks, Sea Cliffs Underwater Viewing, Alien Stingers, and Explore the Shore. Also, the Sea Lion show is subject to weather aconditions, and can be cancelled due to inclement weather. All groups are subject to capacity restrictions. Attraction availability is subject to weather, capacity, mechanical and/or animal-related issues.
Group Minimum: 10
Ticket Option: General Admission
Advanced Reservation Group Sales*
|All Advanced Group Tickets
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only. On site rates will vary.
Group Sales Policies and Procedures
- All groups are subject to capacity restrictions
- Student/Camp Groups require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors and chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Payment must be received in advance to receive the group rate, otherwise regular rates or additional fees may apply.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment. Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. WCS parks are open rain or shine and no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- Any unused pre-paid tickets may be exchanged for OPEN EXCHANGE TICKETS upon your groups check-in at admissions. Open tickets are valid one year from the date printed. Tickets will not be exchanged once group has entered the park.
- WCS is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.
- PARKING: $16 per bus. Aquarium parking is limited and is on a first come, first served basis. No bus parking is allowed on weekends between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Please be aware that buses which do not park on grounds will not be permitted back into the lot for pick up.
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15 or FREE if full payment for group order is received 2 weeks prior to group visit date and includes pre-paid bus parking. Mailing of tickets must be requested upon submitting payment.